Are you looking for a covered tank system for your chemical or metal finishing process? Chemical process tanks include anodizing, brightening, electrocleaning, electroplating, electropolishing, etching, and pre-cleaning.
Are you losing…
- …surface finishing chemicals to fugitive emissions?
- …productivity to manually covering chemical tanks?
- …efficiency due to heating open tanks?
- …reliability to tank covers disintegrating due to chemical exposure or misapplication?
Dynatect’s New Chemical-Resistant Roll-Up Tank Cover Design Addresses All of These Issues!
Dynatect’s Intuitive Engineering Incorporates:
- Easy operation – manual or drill-drive option
- Accommodates obstructions over the side
of the tank such as piping, filling lines, or agitators
- Roll-up cover design saves space and allows
side-by-side tank configurations
- Suitable for longer tanks (up to 60 feet) where
static or bi-parting covers are not feasible
- Higher corrosive compatible hardware
The Fluoropolymer-Enhanced PVC Shade:
- Reduces evaporative chemical costs
- Maintains ideal temperatures
- Is compatible for higher corrosive applications
Features & Specifications
- Minimum Length: 4 feet
- Maximum Length: 60 feet
- Maximum Width: 80 inches
- Max Solution Temperature: 200° F
- Canister/Rails accommodate drainage
- PVDF coated PVC
- Note: Shade retained with buttons. Not walk-on duty.
- Stainless steel drive assembly accommodates multiple mounting options
- Operable from one end of tank, spring tensioner at far end
- Driven extension and retraction of cover
- Manual operation; 1 handle rotation = 1 ft of cover travel (2 handles, one to open, one to close)
- Option: “Motorized operation” features a customized cordless drill/clutch/bit assembly
- Extruded PVC plastic rails run the length of the tank
- Plastic rails allows installer to cut/bore to accommodate plumbing during installation
- Rails are shipped in 8 foot lengths and field cut to length (accommodate variations in actual tanks length/bowing/etc)
- Rails accommodate snap and slide mounting
- Mounting rails are just 2 inches wide, and allow side-by-side tank configurations
- Field replaceable components