Roof Cover for Haas* UMC-750 Vertical Machining Center
For the containment of dust and particles, Dynatect offers a roof cover designed specifically for the Haas* UMC-750 machining center. The cover consists of a lightweight steel frame with folded bellows that glide with the machine. The cover’s purpose is to protect the environment from escaping dust and provide subtle noise attenuation.
*Note: HAAS is a registered trademark owned and licensed by Haas Automation, Inc. The logo and images are used with the permission of Haas.
- Lightweight steel frame with robust Heat-Sealed bellows creates unique roof designed specifically for the UMC-750
- Bearing rollers, UHMW strips and nylon riders enable handling of maximum machine speeds
- Covers protect environment from dust and provide subtle noise attenuation
- Self-supporting frame accommodates maximum required travel with minimal deflection
- Individually replaceable bellows sections with hook and loop ends promote simple cover maintenance
- Lifting lugs, squaring braces and foam surfaces enable simple installation process