Telaflex® Telescopic Way Covers
Telescopic covers are ideal for any machine tool application requiring complete protection of machine ways and ball screws. Telescopic way covers protect against dropped tools, heavy chip loads, cutting, oils, and coolants.
- Can be designed to move along any machine axis
- We repair/replace all brands of telescopic covers
- Full inventory of replacement wipers and components
How to get a quote:
- To replace a cover, see the replacement telescopic cover form
- For a new design (measuring from the machine), refer to our new telescopic cover form.
Telescopic Cover Shapes and Profiles:
- Flat (common) – orientation can be horizontal, vertical, cross-rail, or dual axis.
- Peaked or Slanted (to deflect coolant)
- See below for additional shapes and orientations:
- Top section tread plate or tool tray available
- Section material 18 ga. through 1/4″ cold rolled steel (stainless steel option available)
- Way extensions can be provided if necessary
- Standard oiled finished (bright buffed option available)
- Durable wiper options for wet or dry operation
- Options include: nylon or brass guides, bearing rollers, lift lugs
PDF Downloads – Quote Forms & Literature