Nylatrac® Modular Plastic Cable Carriers
Nylatrac modular plastic carriers are easily customizable, they offer greater strength, custom widths, and a wider variety of accessories. They are constructed from glass-reinforced nylon sidebands with locking hubs and multiple lockout points. Enclosed link options offer additional protection against corrosives. Contact our specialists if you are looking for replacement parts.
- Dynatect’s modern-designed plastic cable carrier minimizes pinch points and maximizes strength to weight/price with our efficient designs.
- Dynatect has a double-lock-out design eliminating modular locking hub issues.
- Dynatect’s NXL series carrier supports link heights up to 5.91” where others stop at 4.09.”
- Dynatect cable carrier does not require a specialized tool for opening ensuring more timely ability to support modifications and maintenance.
- Dynatect offers customizable end-plates with slots for flexible mounting and eliminating a proprietary mounting pattern.
Whether applications are custom or standard, Dynatect leverages our 50 years of cable experience to maximize performance and longevity
- Automate: “Without proper planning, cable wear can be one of the first things to cause down time on a robot work cell.”
- Robotics Tomorrow: “Without proper wire protection, cable wear can be one of the first things to cause downtime on a robot work cells. Within one month of installing the new robotic cell the wires were beginning to show signs of damage and the robot required downtime maintenance and repair impeding on the process improvements.”