Nylatrac® Modular Plastic Cable Carriers
Nylatrac modular plastic carriers, constructed from glass-reinforced nylon sidebands with locking hubs and multiple lockout points, are easily customizable, offering greater strength, custom widths, and a wider variety of accessories. Enclosed link options provide additional protection against corrosives. Contact our specialists if you are looking for replacement parts.
- Dynatect’s modern-designed plastic cable carrier minimizes pinch points and maximizes strength to weight/price with our efficient designs.
- Dynatect has a double-lock-out design eliminating modular locking hub issues.
- Dynatect’s NXL series carrier supports link heights up to 5.91” where others stop at 4.09.”
- Dynatect cable carrier does not require a specialized tool for an opening, which ensures a more timely ability to support modifications and maintenance.
- Dynatect offers customizable end plates with slots for flexible mounting, eliminating a proprietary mounting pattern.
Whether applications are custom or standard, Dynatect leverages our 50 years of cable experience to maximize performance and longevity.
- Automate: “Without proper planning, cable wear can be one of the first things causing downtime on a robot work cell.”
- Robotics Tomorrow: “Without proper wire protection, cable wear can be one of the first things to cause downtime on a robot work cell. Within one month of installing the new robotic cell, the wires were beginning to show signs of damage, and the robot required downtime maintenance and repair, impeding the process improvements.”