Fire & Emergency Vehicles
Dynatect provides roll-up doors, bed covers, cable carriers, bellows, and other products for fire and emergency vehicles. Roll-up doors are continuously displacing traditional swing-out doors to eliminate impact with operators or surroundings. With 20 years of experience, Dynatect has become the roll-up door market leader, providing over 110,000 vehicle roll-up doors. Aluminum roll-up doors are optimized to provide operator safety, cargo protection, quick accessibility, and durability. Beyond fire trucks, roll-up doors are also often applied to military vehicles, airport recovery vehicles, and wrecker trucks. Dynatect’s roll-up door experience/features include:
- 24/7 3D CAD: Online model generation tool directly linked to quote requests for faster engineering and procurement
- Full Cabinet Height and Depth: Top and front mounted door take-up roller accommodates taller equipment in the back, eliminates false walls, and supports deep or wide doors without sagging
- Parade Ready Finish: Automotive-grade painted-finish options that readily accept decals ensure the whole truck positively reflects the investment
- Reliability: Beyond 20-year field-proven, also cycle tested more than 250,000 open/close operations
- Durability: Spring-loaded rollers have a lifetime warranty for confident reliability. Painted finishes have a 5-year warranty for protection from peeling or blistering. Slats are individually replaceable to correct incidental damage.
- Equipment Protection: Inside slats are concave to prevent equipment hang-up. Slats feature continuous hinges to prevent water ingress. No wire cables that could entangle with thin or soft equipment.
- Faster Access: Options include power locks and motorized doors with key-fob control integrated into the body control module (BCM)