Way Cover Repair Service
Dynatect Way Cover Repair is for All Types of Damaged Covers – Replacing metal way covers can be costly and is often unnecessary. We can repair your damaged cover to OEM specs or better, faster than you can replace them with new – at a fraction of the cost. Our repair service is for telescopic and roll-up style covers, as well as multi-axis shields. Click on “Request Repair” to get started, or download the Repair Request form.
Telescopic Way Cover Repair: Available in Two Locations – Dynatect’s telescopic repair centers are located in New Berlin, Wisconsin and Tracy, California. Read more below (Repair Locations tab)
Why Dynatect Repair Service?
- Complete repair, reverse engineering, design and fabrication services available.
- Single source supplier for all your repair needs
- Prompt, accurate quotations
- Expert analysis and diagnosis of chronic failures
- Technicians with over 20 years production and repair experience
- All covers are tested before shipment
- Expedited service available for most repairs
- Large inventory of replacement parts
Telescopic covers for domestic and imported machines reworked to like-new condition:
- Repair Damaged Sections
- Replace Riders or Rollers
- Install New Wipers
- Replace Brass Wear Strips
- Clean and Sand to smooth Finish
If your telescopic way covers are damaged beyond repair, Dynatect can conduct a fee-based design review to assess the damaged cover and generate engineering drawings. Our design team has the knowledge and experience to conduct a formal design review to evaluate alternative solutions or incorporate additional features to better fit your application.
When you contact us for a repair, we will work with you to assess the most cost-effective shipping location based on logistics, type of cover, and the scope of repair work.
- Our repair service is for all brands of covers.
- Send photos of the cover in advance so we can assess the repair work.
- General telescopic cover repairs can be performed in California or Wisconsin.
- Telescopic way covers needing sections replaced will be routed to Wisconsin.
- Telescopic covers that appear to be damaged beyond repair will have a replacement option quoted.
- Multi-Axis shields, Roll-up style covers, and Steelflex® will be repaired in Wisconsin.
Dynatect Repair Facilities:
2300 S Calhoun Rd
New Berlin, WI 53151
8830 W Linne Rd
Tracy, CA 95304
Types of Covers Repaired
What Dynatect can Repair:
- Shade Rollers / Fabric Roll-Ups: Typically consists of shade replacement and cleaning up metal hardware/canister. Wiper or brush may need to be replaced. May need new take-up roller.
- Metal Roll-Up Way Covers
- Telescopic Steel Covers
- Metal sliding-plate covers
- XY/Multi-axis/Face Shields
Bellows type way covers cannot be repaired but you can send them to us for a replacement quote.
Do you have a roll-up cover that needs to be replaced? Repair might be an option. Get in touch with us.
Example Repair – Before:
Example Repair – After: