Way Cover Repair Service
For Metal Covers, Roll-Ups, and All Types of Damaged Telescopic Covers
Replacing metal way covers can be costly and is often unnecessary. We can repair your damaged cover to OEM specs or better, faster than you can replace them with new – at a fraction of the cost. When critical parts require continuous protection while in operation, you can’t afford to wait for a new cover. Local Dynatect representatives are available to evaluate your existing protective covers and recommend improvements. Call or e-mail us for more information regarding returning product for an estimate or to schedule an expedited repair.
Are you experiencing any chronic issues with your way covers?
When you send in your request for repair, let us know if you have any concerns about the performance of your cover. Alternatively, a local Dynatect rep can visit you to evaluate your existing machine protection and recommend improvements.
Why Dynatect Repair Service?
- Complete repair, reverse engineering, design and fabrication services available.
- Single source supplier for all your repair needs
- Prompt, accurate quotations
- Expert analysis and diagnosis of chronic failures
- Technicians with over 20 years production and repair experience
- All covers are tested before shipment
- Expedited service available for most repairs
- Large inventory of replacement parts
Telescopic Covers for domestic and imported machines reworked to like-new condition:
- Repair Damaged Sections
- Replace Riders or Rollers
- Install New Wipers
- Replace Brass Wear Strips
- Clean and Buff to smooth Finish
OEM Spec or Better?
Dynatect repair does more than just restore your damaged covers to “like new” condition. After considering your existing cover design, application and machine environment, we use state-of-the-art technology, components, and manufacturing processes to deliver a restored cover that in many cases performs significantly better than the original.
If your telescopic way covers are damaged beyond repair, Dynatect can conduct a fee-based design review to assess the damaged cover and generate engineering drawings. Our design team has the knowledge and experience to conduct a formal design review to evaluate alternative solutions or incorporate additional features to better fit your application.