Gortrac® Metal Cable & Hose Carriers
Gortrac® Steel – Superior Strength-to-Weight Ratios, Load-Bearing, and Maximum Unsupported Spans
- Maximum Strength, Modest Price – The GX and MA Series are designed to compete against similarly sized plastic carriers and yet offer longer unsupported spans. The GX Series is available in 5 standard widths and the MA Series is available in 2 standard widths. Both Series have a link height of 2.00” (51mm) and curve heights from 6.00 – 13.25” (152 – 337mm). The MA has streamlined inside window with some details eliminated or moved to outside of link.
- Pick-Your-Width Flexibility: The following Series allow complete flexibility as to the crossbar width: SB, SC, MRC, SX, SRC, LRC, XL, and XX
- Designs that Dispatch Debris – The SA, MA, and SX Series have open, self-cleaning link designs that expel dirt and debris during equipment cycles.
- Enclosed-Style Links – The SRC, LRC and XL6 models have a bolt-on armor plate lid option to protect cables/hoses from heavy abrasive and hot chip loads
- The Best Unsupported Spans in the Industry – Dynatect’s unique patented link designs achieve weight reductions without compromising strength, reduce parts, and simplify construction.
- The SA, GX, and MA Series have a 3-sided, single-piece link design with integral flat bars for surprising strength-to-weight ratio: SA, MX, MA.
- Reduced weight in open-style SRC and LRC carriers has been achieved by eliminating non-essential center portions of the link.
- Heavy Package? Heavy Duty? – For the most demanding applications or heaviest cable/hose packages, the Gortrac SRC, LRC, XL Series have the greatest strength and load-bearing capability. Beyond the standard sizes listed, the XL Series is available in custom bend radii and link heights.
- Corrosion-Resistance: Manufactured from plated or stainless steel, Dynatect’s zinc dichromate plating process offers 70% better corrosion resistance than standard zinc plating