Features & Benefits:
- Designed to withstand a range of motion in a variety of directions, including lateral (shear) movement
- Ideal for concealing operational mechanisms, as a lift/tilt table cover
- Wide range of materials available, including specialty materials: some that meet UL burn standards or incorporate anti-microbial agents
- Small retracted length allows cover to retract into a tight space
- Enclosing the bases of lift tables, tilt tables or scissors lift mechanisms
- Aesthetic cover for concealing operational components
- Ideal for large enclosed-type cover applications
- If a more sealed cover is required such as in a washdown application, covers can be manufactured without vents or zipper. In this case, customer should provide alternative cover venting.
- Polyurethane/Polyester in black. Fabric has flame resistant (FR) properties. Material allows for higher shear due to elasticity of fabric.
- Ballistic Nylon (high durability against abrasion and tears)
- PVC/Polyester (washdown environments)
Quote Request Form & Literature