Gortiflex® Molded Bellows
Gortiflex molded bellows are constructed from a tube of elastomer with optional fabric reinforcement formed into a completely sealed cover. The standard shape is round but other shapes are possible with low-cost tooling. A zipper can be added for easy installation, internal guides can be added for bellows intended to protect spinning shafts/screws. Gortiflex is suitable for replacement, prototype, or OEM applications because you can order just one, or hundreds.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptionally durable molded cover
- Neat appearance makes this cover ideal for aesthetic purposes
- A zipper can be added for easy installation
- Excellent extended-to-retracted ratio for a molded cover
- No tooling fee for standard shapes (nominal tooling for special shapes)
- Ideal for OEM use on both prototype models and new designs
- Pressure compensating components can be added to withstand moderate internal or external pressure
- Resists moisture, liquid or chemical spray, contaminants and dirt
- Suitable for outdoor environments with exposure to moisture, ice, sand, oil, UV radiation, and temperature variations (hot or cold).
- Rod/ball screw covers
- Expansion joints
- Piping penetration seals
- Compressor and engine intake and exhaust manifold connections
- Fan duct connections
Shapes: Gortiflex is available as any enclosed bellow form (e.g. round, oval, rectangular with rounded corners, tapered)
- Gorprene™ (Chloroprene), Goralon® (CSM), Nitrile, Butyl, Fluoroelastomer (FKM), EPDM and Silicone/Fiberglass
- Fabric reinforcement options: nylon, para-aramid
- Specialty materials for food-grade requirements, flame retardant (FR), temperature extremes, military spec.
- Breather vents
- Internal guides
- Internal or external wire reinforcements
Want to speak with our bellows experts? Call us at (262) 786-1500.