Liftgard® Lift Table Cover
Custom Skirting for Scissors/Lift Table Bases
The Liftgard is designed to cover scissors/lift tables. Its standard design includes zipper and corner venting to accommodate rapidly rising and descending lifts. This innovative, cost-effective design provides significant advantages over the traditional stitched covers that utilize steel rods which must be inserted into the fabric. It is constructed of aluminum extrusions shaped to provide structure and strength to folded PVC/nylon.
- Quick and easy to install – pre-assembled covers are folded for shipping, then easily unfolded for assembly – no need to insert steel rods
- Aluminum frame provides rigid support structure
- Improved appearance over stitched skirts (no loose threads, no rusty protruding rods)
- Design can be modified for special applications including washdown
- Branded options and custom colors available
- Standard material: 18 oz. yellow PVC/Nylon, 0.021″ nominal thickness, with black corners
- Custom materials available for special applications; several color options available
- Enclosing the bases of lift tables, tilt tables or scissors lift mechanisms
- Aesthetic cover for concealing operational components
- Ideal for large enclosed-type cover applications
- If a more sealed cover is required such as in a washdown application, covers can be manufactured without vents or zipper. In this case, customer should provide alternative cover venting.