- Classrooms, offices, training facilities, oil & gas camps, disaster relief, hospitals, hospitality
- Connecting ISO containers or intermodal containers
- Enclose the gap between your modular spaces to create a mini-campus
- Mobile building bellows result in fewer external doors.
- Earthquake and Hurricane Disaster Recovery (connecting temporary housing and offices)
- Ferry loading bridge, airplane loading gangways, vehicle connections
Earthquake and Hurricane Disaster Recovery:
Dynatect helps connect temporary emergency housing and offices used after an earthquake or hurricane. These passageway bellows are made using the technology/materials for connecting compartments of trains and buses. These are reinforced for environmental loading including wind/rain/wind/snow and designed for varying temperatures from -30˚F to 130˚F. Ideal for disaster relief shelters where multiple two or more mobile buildings benefit from being connected for convenience, privacy, environmental control, sanitation, and acoustics.
Key Features and Benefits
- Safety: Protects occupants from rain, heat, wind, snow and stairs when transitioning between spaces
- Energy Costs: Reduces losses in temperature- and humidity-controlled rooms
- Cleanliness: Limits external environmental contaminants (surgical, food prep, electronics)
- Acoustics: Minimizes exposure to outside noise and frequency of door operations (construction, high traffic)
- Asset Reuse: Connects to existing structures with custom mounting designs and are reusable
- Construction: Made from a strong, lightweight aluminum reinforced structure with durable CSM coated fabric
- Translucent fabric available to allow ambient light
- Structural floors available
- Adaptability: Bellows adjust to typical multi-axis misalignment of modular spaces
- Integrity: Reinforced for environmental loading including rain/wind/snow
- Durability: Capable of handling varying temperatures from -30˚F to 130˚F, and UV resistant
- Customization: Variable cross sections, lengths, and mounting designs available. The bellows is customized and manufactured to your specific parameters and mounting requirements.
- Portability: Engineered for compressed shipment, fast installation, and reusability
Dynatect has over 70 years of experience in designing and manufacturing covers to protect equipment and enhance safety.
Covers have been designed for use in any industry where a dynamic and flexible cover is needed to conceal and protect, without interfering with the equipment’s intended motion. Dynatect’s bellows assemblies are customized and manufactured to your specific parameters and mounting requirements.
Quote Request Form (PDF)
Please provide the following information using our quote request form
- Do you have an existing design?
- Quantity needed:
- Project timeline:
- Describe application:
- What is the temperature range?
- Are there any special environmental considerations? (Note that Dynatect bellows are designed to protect occupants from typical outdoor conditions of rain, heat, wind, and snow. They are also capable of handling varying temperatures from -30˚F to 130˚F and are UV resistant)
- Regulatory requirements (e.g. flame retardancy)?
- Horizontal distance, minimum= ? maximum = ?
- Exterior height restriction / max. width = ?
- Exterior width restriction / max. height: = ?
- Passage clearance required…height = ? and width = ?
- Maximum bellows overall…height= ? width = ?
- Maximum horizontal face angular offset between structures = ? degrees
- Maximum vertical face angular offset between structures = ? degrees
- Maximum horizontal offset between structures = ?
- Maximum vertical offset between structures = ?
- Maximum bottom clearance = ?