Thermiseal bellows are made from polyurethane films or polyurethane-coated fabrics bonded together by thermic weld process. Available in any size or shape (e.g. round, oval, rectangular, strip-type, way cover). The standard shape is round, but other shapes are possible with nominal tooling for new designs.
- Attractive, clean, uniform appearance – no stitch holes or breaks
- Excellent extended to retracted ratio
- Generates minimal airborne particles
- Air, dust and liquid tight
- Suitable for high cycles and high-speed movement
- Lightweight construction and superior extended to retracted ratio is ideal for covering sensitive measuring equipment
- Medical equipment
- Semi-conductor equipment
- Inspection and test equipment
- Laboratories and clean environments
Want to speak with our bellows experts? Call us at (262) 786-1500.