Vulca-Seal is made from separate sections of Goralon® (CSM) material joined by vulcanizing alternating seams to form convolutions, resulting in a completely sealed cover without stitch holes, seams or breaks. Available in any size or shape.
- Extreme durability – long life in abrasive environments
- Withstands moderate internal or external pressure
- No tooling fee – ideal for OEM use on both prototype models and new designs
- Attractive, clean, uniform appearance – great as an aesthetic cover to conceal mechanical components
- Custom designed to match any rail or way profile
- A zipper can be added for easy installation
- Way and linear rail covers
- Rod boots, ball screw covers
- Medium-to-heavy duty environments: abrasives, chip loads, weld splatter, hot sparks, chemicals, coolants, high temperatures
- Sealed PTFE can be used for special applications involving chemicals, coolants and high temperatures up to 500° F.
- Medical equipment (conceal mechanism, seal out dust, and enhance appearance)
Want to speak with our bellows experts? Call us at (262) 786-1500.