ROI & Benefits
Return On Investment (ROI) Considerations
- Are you losing money due to evaporation?
- Are you losing productivity by manually covering chemical tanks?
- Are you losing energy efficiency due to heating open tanks?
- Is your current solution for covering tanks less than ideal?
- Do you have an initiative to improve the work environment or air quality?
The chemical-resistant roll-up, ChemTank Cover can address all these issues.
Improve Ergonomics and Save Space
Considering ergonomics and the necessity to contain hazardous fumes, ChemTank may appeal as a regulatory countermeasure. With a roll-up design that’s easily opened and closed, operators need not struggle with manually lifting and adjusting panels, which also pose a splash risk. The roll-up design also eliminates the quandary of where to store manual cover panels.
ChemTank Cover Features:
- Easy operation – manual or drill-drive option
- Efficient operation traveling ~1 foot per rotation
- Engineered for new or retrofit installations
- Accommodates obstructions over the side of the tank such as hoses/piping, agitators, etc.
- Roll-up cover design saves space and allows side-by-side tank configurations
- Designed for tank opening widths from 24 to 80 inches
- Suitable for tanks up to 60 feet long
- PVDF-Coated PVC Shade:
- Reduces evaporative chemical/energy costs
- Maintains ideal temperatures
- Compatible with highly corrosive applications
- Stainless steel wiper to remove condensation from cover
- End plate can be removed for fume management accessories