Routine carrier inspections should include:
1. Clean or remove all debris, grime or other substances from carrier’s operating path.
Do not grease or lubricate steel and nylon carrier links.
2. Replace all damaged, worn or separated links, shelving, bars, dividers or other accessories.
3. Replace all worn, torn, ripped or damaged cables and/or hoses. Cables and hoses should not have any kinks or twists in them. If so, determine the cause of the cable/hose defect, review all cable, hose, clamping & installation instructions and make necessary repairs or adjustments.
4. Tighten and align all mounting brackets and screws.
5. Replace or repair damaged or separated links at mounting bracket.
For specific applications with glide plates, guide channels or rollers:
6. Repair or replace any damaged guide channel sections.
7. Clean and remove any dirt or debris from the guide channel.
8. Replace excessively worn sliders, glide shoes and blocks, buttons, or rollers.