Gortite® brand aluminum roll-up doors have provided secure and convenient equipment storage on work trucks, fire trucks, trailers, and service vehicles for more than 18 years. Dynatect will customize for each application. Dynatect is an industry leader in support with over 60 technical field sales representatives.
Easy Design and Commissioning
- Flexible Development: Dynatect provides value added design, prototyping, and testing partnership
- Reliability: Dynatect is vertically integrated for consistent supply and quality including a 3-year labor/materials warranty
- Fast Delivery: Responsive customization and shipments
- Installation: Mount assembled roller with modular components for quick and easy installation
Secure Storage for Equipment and Tools
- Strength: Features the same door technology used for security, finish, and duty-cycle of heavy-duty emergency vehicles
- Security: Secure gear with optional manual keyed locks, power door locks, or remotes that work even with the tailgate closed
Make It Perfectly Match Your Service Body
- Fit: Designed to fit standard service bodies (8-9’ bed) – custom sizes up to 144” length available
- Durability: Attractive corrosion-resistant components including anodized aluminum finish and stainless-steel take-up canister* (*for water-mitigation cover design)
- Brand Matching: Commercial paint finish available – can match any color! Slats also accept OEM or end-user decals.
- Smooth Open: Heavy-duty spring-assisted design for easy operation
- Accessibility: 22” pull-strap option to accommodate all users (other lengths available)
- Serviceability: Individual slats can be field replaced if subject to extreme damage
- Automated: Accommodates future option of motorized open/close function
Notes: Maximum Door Width: 5 feet // Maximum Door Length: 12 feet // Minimum Vertical Travel: 18 inches
The transition corner has an 8.375 in. radius which will result in a nominal loss of storage space.
Dynatect’s water-mitigating bed cover system is designed to fit standard service bodies with 8- to 9-foot equipment beds.
- Weather Seal: Interlocking ribs with an integrated seal between each rib shed water to rails
- Water Management: Rails and transition corners feature integrated gutters to route water off the cover to intentional drain points. The stainless-steel take-up canister is designed to route any water towards a set of integral drain pipes. The door is constructed from corrosion resistant anodized aluminum slats.
- Notes: Maximum Door Width ~Approx 5ft. // Maximum Door Length – 12 ft. // Minimum Vertical Travel – 18 inches
Download Literature (PDF)