Heat-sealed bellows are a popular choice for covering machine ways and linear rails. This style of bellows is applied in light to medium-duty environments, where small particles, light abrasives, occasional oil, chips or liquid are present. For added protection, a heat-sealed bellows can be turned into a Gordillo way cover, accomplished by attaching protective stainless steel plates to the top of each convolution.
Features & Benefits:
- No stitch holes, seams or breaks
- Cover retains shape throughout travel
- Stiffener profile can be made to match any way or rail geometry
- Attractive, clean, uniform appearance
- Excellent protection for linear bearings and other precision equipment