Dynatect offers portable, modular, and custom roll-up welding screens that are either incorporated into a free-standing base, or integrated into a motorized roll-up door system for an automation cell. For portable or a modular weld curtain system, see the tabs below. Looking for a motorized curtain? See our custom door information.
Portable Weld Screen
Gortite welding screens are the most portable weld curtains on the market. With set up and break down in seconds, they can be easily transported to new working stations. Heavy-duty steel construction provides years of use and steel outriggers create a stable base with a high-visibility safety finish. The 2nd generation portable weld curtain features a replaceable shade and a streamlined canister that is ideal for deploying multiple units.
Features & Benefits
- Protection against UV radiation during welding. Suitable for MIG, TIG and stick welding
- Convenient – Set up and breakdown in seconds
- Easy storage – Uses minimal storage space when shade is retracted due to small profile
- Light-Weight & Portable – Less than 38 pounds – easy transportation between work stations
- Durable – Heavy-duty steel construction provides years of use in a manufacturing environment
- Versatile – Can be used for work cell separation, as a privacy wall to block distracting views, or to aid in the containment of sawdust or other light debris
- Customizable – Alternative shade and base colors can be custom ordered
- Shade width: 74.5” (1892 mm); Height: 72.00” (1829 mm)
- Canister length: 77.88” (1978 mm), Width: 7.66” (195 mm)
- Retracted height: 4.88” (124 mm)
- Weight: 37.5 lbs. (17 kg.)
- Shade material: 0.014” PVC film, dark green or yellow (Alternative shade and base colors can be special ordered)
Modular Welding Curtain System
Providing protection up to nearly 90″ off the floor, the modular weld curtain system is the most portable, modular and flexible free-standing system available. The unique system design offers virtually any cell configuration for protection against UV radiation during welding. Custom sizes and mounting configurations are also available.
- Protection against UV radiation during welding
- Portable, modular and flexible
- Ease of work cell assembly
- Unique free-standing design offers virtually any cell configuration
- Pedestal Dimensions: 20.4 in. X 20.4 in. x 10.25 in.
- Mast Height: 94 in.
- Shade Height: 74.5 in. / From Floor: 89.25 in.
- Shade Extended Length: 144 in.
- Shade Material: 0.014″ PVC Film, Dark Green
- Weight without Cement: 105 lbs.
- Estimated Weight With Cement: 210 lbs.